Business Strategy and Design Intern
Come join The Breakaway Initiative during a paid summer internship. The role requires ideal candidates to bring an excitement and curiosity for creating innovative and groundbreaking solutions for our clients. We want an intern who can bring excitement to boardroom client presentation, brainstorming session, and creating new ways to enhancing the lives of customers.
Once you are here you will
- Work with a team to craft and execute client projects.
- Contribute to the design of new products or services that help our clients breakaway from the competition.
- Assist clients identify and develop new growth opportunities for current or new products or brands.
- Craft customer experiences that uncover new opportunities for client revenue growth.
- Be asked to stretch your creative lens, be open to learning new skillsets and stepping out of your comfort zone.
- Pursuing a degree in a creative field or business. Experience in business creation, entrepreneurism, design, business model design, data analysis is favorable.
- MBA is ideal but not required.
- Confidence to be in front of clients and working as a trusted advisor to help drive innovation and opportunities for income.
- Comfort to work in a fluid, possible ambiguous work environment where responsibilities vary week by week.
Nitty Gritty details
- Internship is for the Summer 2017
- Can work remotely
- Paid Internship
- Possible Travel
- Ready to work, you will be making a direct impact on the success of our clients. You only have to get coffee if you are thirsty.
- Please submit a resume, cover letter, and the answer to the following question:
Draw your best representation of toast.